Quick and Easy Vegetable Soup
1 lb. ground beef
1-2 cups onion, bell pepper, and celery seasoning blend
1 can beef broth
1 can V8
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 can Veg-all mixed vegetables
1 can petite green peas
1 can cream style corn
1 can water
Salt, pepper, Tony Chachere’s, and Garlic powder to taste
1. Brown beef in a little olive oil. Drain drippings.
2. Add onion, bell pepper, and celery seasoning blend and sauté until tender.
3. Add broth, tomatoes, V8 and cook for 15-20 mins.
4. Stir in the cans of vegetables with their juice along with the 1 can of water.
5. Simmer for around 30 mins.
6. Serve with bread or crackers.