Creole Crawfish Cream Sauce
1/2 lb. peeled crawfish tails
2 tsp. Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
1/2 cup onion, bell pepper, and celery seasoning blend
1/2 tsp. Tabasco
2 oz. cream cheese
1 cup heavy cream
1 tbsp. butter (separate)
1. Sauté seasoning blend in a skillet over high medium-heat with 1/2 tbsp. butter until onions appear semi-translucent.
2. Combine crawfish, Tony’s, and Tabasco to the skillet mixture and cook for about a minute longer.
3. Add cream cheese and slowly stir in the heavy cream and bring to a boil, cook for around 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Toss in the remaining butter and fold sauce into itself until the butter is melted and dispersed throughout.
5. Serve immediately over baked potato, catfish or pasta.